KUIU Gear Guide Glove Review
Basic Description of Item:
High end camo hunting glove
Just the Facts:
• 7.5 ounces-pair
• 274g/m2 Toray Primeflex 4-Way Stretch Soft Shell
• Pittards Goatskin Oiltac Leather with Enduro pattern
• Weather resistant
• Highly breathable — maintains comfort during aerobic activity
• Wind resistant
• Mid-weight Soft Shell
• Hook & Loop wrist closure
• Cut & Sewn at SEES Glove Manufacturing in Vietnam
• Toray Kudos DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
I have worn the KUIU Gear Guide Glove on 4 different outdoor occasions (yes I have put them on in the house a thousand times). After wearing them, on every occasion I would call one of my hunting friends and say “You have got to check out these gloves”.
The leather on the palms and fingers makes me feel like Spider Man, I have never worn a hunting glove with better feeling leather. I feel like I could grip anything.
The tops or backs of the gloves are no less impressive. The stitching is perfect, the material stretches and moves with your hand, and the water seems to bead and run off without any penetration to the skin.
The gloves look bullet proof, and while I have not had them long enough to decided on the durability, I will go out on a limb…I believe this is a 2-4 year glove.
Way to go KUI, you continue to make the top gear.
What they could do better:
50 bones for a pair of gloves is steep! get that down around 30.
Kuiu Gear Guide Glove Review